Our Client is one of Asia’s listed restaurant and catering groups operating fast food restaurants, casual dining chains and institutional catering.
- In house perm role
- MSSQL / Oracle DB management
- Maintenance, upgrade & monitoring of database
- Provide MSSQL / Oracle DB management, installation, monitoring, tuning, optimization, backup & recovery
- Conduct monthly audit reports and daily health check
- Perform configuration, system administration related tasks
- Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
- Oversee database, replication and fail-over
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oracle/MSSQL database support & administration
- Certification of Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
- Independent, good problem solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Experience in IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HPUX, Windows platform
- Writing UNIX Shell Scripts and Database Scripting languages
F&B, Hospitality & Tourism
IT - Operations & Others
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Jessica Cheng.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Jessica Cheng as below:
Tel: 2175 3628
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.