DBA, Oracle focus
- Reputable and sizable company in Shatin
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- Knowledge in Oracle DB, Hadoop
- Good monetary package & Excellent fringe benefits
- Some Automation & trouble shooting on Linux
- Solid experiences and exposures to Oracle technology e.g. Oracle DB 10g or above, GoldenGate, OEM
- Experience in Oracle Exadata, Mongo, Hadoop, DBF platform is advantageous
- Disaster Recovery environment design and operation is advantageous
- You will be a core member of our System Support Team to implement & support the mission critical Enterprise System and Infrastructures including Oracle DB, Exadata, ZDLRA, Mongo, Hadoop and DBF platforms in both Hong Kong and Shanghai offices
- This is an excellent opportunity to participate in our most challenging project of Enterprise system implementation, supporting and new technologies evaluations.
- Evaluate and implement efficient and scalable system management and automation tools to support our Enterprise Applications on Linux & Windows platforms.
- Provide timely support, trouble shooting and implement the fixing in related platforms
- Provide the Disaster Recovery environment implementation and support
F&B, Hospitality & Tourism
Logistics / Warehousing
IT - Operations & Others
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Jessica Cheng.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Jessica Cheng as below:
Tel: 2175 3628
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.