Product Specialist / Sales Specialist (Healthcare & medical industry) #RAS
Our client is a healthcare firm focusing on biomedical sciences to deliver healthcare solutions.
- Monitor industry trends, develop competitive intelligence and market insights for business planning;
- Drive product knowledge, skills and competency development based on the continuously evolving needs of the Commercial team;
- Assist to prepare pitch book, business proposals and presentation materials;
- Uphold company mission and values through implementation of commercial effectiveness strategy;
- Conduct gap analysis and collaborate with stakeholders across different functional areas to gather feedback and create programs for maximizing commercial effectiveness;
- Utilize a strategic and analytical perspective to drive improvements on service workflow and business performance;
- Manage project milestones, deliverable, tasks, schedules and project-related reporting requests;
- Manage expectations from project stakeholders and project team members through regular status update meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedical or related fields is a plus;
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, sales, commercial in healthcare or medical device industry;
- Solid project management experience, PMP or PgMP certified or Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese);
- Understanding of customer’s decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies, business and financial acumen;
- Strong analytical, presentation and problem solving skills;
Healthcare - Non-clinical Staff
Healthcare - Scientific positions
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Alice Cheuk.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Alice Cheuk as below:
Tel: 2175 0698
Whatsapp: 9870 6017
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.