Fund Operation Manager (Buy Side) #RHK
- Prepare and validate daily and monthly NAV
- Prepare and check regular and ad hoc reports
- Perform settlement preparation and validation including but not limited to securities & fixed income, Private Equity & Structured Financing
- Prepare and validate including cash reconciliation, trades matching, holding reconciliation, client deposits / withdrawal instructions, other settlement duties and return calculation etc.
- Liaise with executing brokers, prime brokers, custodians, fund administrators and system vendors to resolve trade breaks and/or other relative issues
- Work closely with cross departments ^(using Cantonese) such as Investment & Trading, Finance, Compliance, Risk & IT, etc. to ensure operational process is smooth and compliant with internal and external regulation and policy.
- Review fund capital activity to ensure it is properly processed and recorded
- Review of client on boarding, and prepare account opening with external counter parties
- Assist team head to perform operation relevant projects including but not limited to workflow enhancement, system flow improvement, external vendors performance review
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- CFA would be an advantage
- 5 years or above experience in Chinese accounting/operations with asset management firm or custodian fund administration
- Relevant experience in PE (private equity) and/or structure financing is required (a must)
- Proficient in Excel. Microsoft VBA macro skill would be beneficial
- Familiar with operations of Fund Accounting system
- Fluency in written/oral English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to work independently & strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties
- IANG is welcome
Banking & Financial Services
Banking & Finance
Hong Kong Island
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.